Saturday, January 31, 2009

First Post

Welcome to In Studio On Location.

This blog came about when three things happened. First, seeing many photographer's personal blogs, inspired by food bloggers and a conversation with our first photographer on a studio visit. Thus, in studio on location was born.

I hope this blog can inspire people starting out as well as people who have been in the business for years. Please leave comments or questions about anything related to photography. I'll do my best to answer, or get the photographer to respond.

Thank you,

Nicole Radja

5 comments:

  1. Great interview, both of you. You're going to be seeing the glass dome shelves at Home Depot a little more sparse now.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the link here Nicole. I will be reading this regularly now. Hope you and yours are all well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...I'm so happy you started a blog! I'm gonna visit all the time. Great interview with Erika! Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete